Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i wants to improve my english language

my english language is very poor

i read novel, listen to english radio, watch english movie n drama

one more is write my diary n blog in english everytime

my grammar is very poor

i can read but cannot write correctly in writing

so now my target is write diary everyday in english

got people said, no need to write beautiful words or grammar in our diary or blog, because no one care about it, u can use sms words short form ,at least people can read ur mood,can understand what u write is enough.

ya, it is true, but if wants to improve my english , i have to do that, writing with correctly grammar,no short form , no sms/msn words is available but sometime can write 1 or 2 posts


if got wrongly word , please do correct me
thanks^^

No comments: